It’s your money – it’s your choice where to invest it.
Investing your money for the long term is a big decision. So before you make that leap, it’s important to know that you’ll have the choice as to how and where your money is invested and flexibility to change your investment choices if your personal circumstances change.
At BMC Financial Planning, you can choose from a wide range of funds and you can save a lump sum or a regular amount every month. We recommend that you talk to us so we can help you choose the savings product that is best suited for you, be it:
- Saving for retirement
- Looking to provide for your children’s education
- or Saving for a rainy day
When we are giving Investment Advice to our clients the following information is important:
Are you saving for a specific purpose?
- Are you saving for retirement?
- Are you looking to provide for your children’s education?
- Are you looking to save for a rainy day?
What time frame are you looking to invest for?
- Are you likely to need the money in 3, 5, 10 years?
What is your attitude to risk?
- Would you like a Guarantee?
- Would you like a potential bonus every year?
- Would you like to participate in the Stock Market?
What amount of money are you looking to invest?
- Is the amount a once off Lump Sum or will it be regular savings?
- What percentage of your total savings are you willing to invest?
Once we have gathered all your answers we can then search the market to ensure that we provide you with the most suitable product for your specific needs.
To discuss your Investment options, please contact Dave at BMC Financial Planning